- These terms of offer for sale apply to products and services purchased via www.mayatar.com (“the Website”) which is a website owned and operated by MAYATAR PRIVATE LIMITED, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, and also a “company” under the Companies Act, 2013 (“Company” or “MAYATAR” or “We” or “Us” and its successors and assigns). Under these Terms the users of the website will be referred to as (“You” or “Your” or “Yourself” or “User” or “Customers”).
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE SUPPLY TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURCHASE.
- The Website is a platform for online sale of furniture and home décor merchandise (“products”) and allied services (“services”) offered by MAYATAR and the purchase of products and service by you. For point of clarity, the products and services are manufactured and sold, under the brand “MAYATAR”, which is owned by MAYATAR PRIVATE LIMITED. MAYATAR also delivers the products to You directly or through its authorized partner.
- MAYATAR has the right to change or discontinue any products and service at any time, without notice. MAYATAR may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. MAYATAR shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any product or any aspect of the services.
Products and Services
You should take all responsibility for Your own actions in utilizing the products and service and the Website in relation to the services availed or purchased by You and MAYATAR shall not be liable for any such action or consequence thereof.
You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from purchasing products or receiving services under the laws as applicable in India.
- The Pricing Information relating to the product shall be as displayed on the Website and as disclosed to You at the time of Your purchase/order.
- MAYATAR does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest for similar products within any given locality, city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to You.
- While MAYATAR strives to provide accurate information relating to products and services including pricing information, but typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, MAYATAR will have the right to modify the price of the product or services and contact You for further instructions via e-mail address provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If MAYATAR cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your account from which the payment was made.
Credit Card Details
You might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard You agree to provide valid, correct and accurate credit / debit card details to the approved payment gateways for purchasing products or availing services on the Website. You shall not use the credit / debit card that is not lawfully owned by You. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit / debit card details. MAYATAR expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/debit card
Shipping and Delivery
The Shipping and installation will be done by MAYATAR Team itself. For more information visit Shipping & Delivery page.
- Cancellation prior to design phase – You can cancel your order for any product at any time prior to its design phase. For cancellation requests please get in touch with us on our customer care number (888 44 777 92) or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For cancellations made before a design phase attempt, any advance paid will be refunded as per Mayatar’s refund policy.
- Cancellation at the time of delivery/installation – Strictly there is no cancellation option once the order passes to design phase. Because all our products are accurately designed and well-crafted according to customer’s requirement.
- In case, you receive a damaged product, please bring it to the notice of the delivery personnel, Service Associate or other responsible personnel immediately. In case you notice an issue later, please get in touch with us on our customer care number (888 44 777 92) or write to us at email@example.com. Damage or defect will be assessed in 1-2 days and a solution may be offered.
If you happen to receive a damaged or defective product, or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, you can replace it on the spot, at the time of delivery. No requests for return will be accepted post delivery.
Warranties and Claims
- We offer warranty up to 10 years depending on the materials used. If you find any manufacturing defects or damages during the period of installation. You can send us the picture of the defective product and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief explanation of the problem, including the order invoice number. We will contact you and arrange for our service team to assess the situation. In most cases, repairs will be done. If it is deemed beyond repair by the service team, we will exchange the product for an identical one depending on availability.
- Warranties do not cover wrongly assembled products that are assembled by the customer. For more info please visit Warranty page.